segunda-feira, 17 de setembro de 2007

Square Planet as Blog now??


"This guy doesn't stops" - that's you might thinking now, right? Yeah, I never stop!
Square Planet started at the forum, then a website was started to being developed in a free hoster, but, when I took a new look at Blogspot.com I thought it would be easier to post news and redirect them to the forum.
And more, the blog is totally public, so any comments are acceptable, this won't make other Square Enix fans that ain't registered at the forums, to post at their free will.
In spite of beginning again on a "blogster" it doesn't mean you can't contribute on our old "Library". I'm trying to still keep that, to give all the information you need 24/7.
I've checked other blogspots and soem of them have other pages, which I hope to have some too to give the library a new place to "live".
So, send your ideas, opinions, problems, suggestions, etc to our e-mail: square_planet@hotmail.com or join our forums and discuss with our members and administrators.


Your best regards,
Xtreme Flash

Sem comentários: