quinta-feira, 4 de outubro de 2007

Parasite Eve: The 3rd Birthday and Final Fantasy XIII

Here I am posting my first news for Square Planet =) I'm gonzab, 17 years old, portuguese and asked Xtreme Flash if I could help with the blog which he imediatly complied. Thank You Xtreme. Now to bu
siness:

I guess everyone knows that a trailer of Final Fantasy XIII was shown in the last Tokio Game Show ( TGS ). I found some Famitsu scans talking about it.



Don't worry now I also found the translation. So, basically what they say that was in the trailer is:

"
- The city inside of Cocoon was shown in the new trailer.
- The new FF13 girl is quite different than other girls in the series so it's hard to get her into balance.
- Nomura said the latest Versus 13 trailer finally caught up to the original image he had always wanted to go with. Two new characters even showed up but everything might be reset by the end of the year.* The main character's design has always been a temporary design anyway so his real self will be revealed sometime next year. (MAJISSUKA)
- The plains and towns are following the image of Italy. (I'm sorry, Nomura, but it didn't seem like that to me... OTL) The text that showed up in the trailer were also Italian.
- For now Agito 13 looks pretty tame compared to the main 13 and Versus 13 but a bigger revelation will be done next year.
"

This is not my translation. Kudos to maiki not me aye? Also got some Famitsu scans with another upcoming work of our beloved Tetsuya Nomura: Parasite Eve: 3rd Birthday.



There you go. Unfortunatly, Gamespot says it's a mobile game. Damn you Square and your mobileness.

That's all from me, for now. It was my first post here and God, do I feel happy =P

Sem comentários: