sexta-feira, 7 de março de 2008

More Dissidia characters revelead!

Oww... Sorry everyone for all this absence. School has been killing me, my Internet has been playing homosexual with me and other games are occupying some of my free time to post news about Square, but tests are over, so I'll start posting every news I've missed, and today I'll let you a poster with some new artworks about new characters on the "Smash Bros-ish" Enix game for PSP.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Lots of rumors on this one, but everyone dedicated some of their time to decipher the characters appearing in the background. Some villains are visible and also, some new appearances:

  • The Cloud of Darkness (FF3)
  • Golbez (FF4)
  • Exdeath (FF5)
  • Kefka (FF6)
  • Jecht (FF10)

  • This really getting better and better. Soon, we might even get to have Cloud and Tidus as playable characters as well. Just keep in touch with us and we'll keep posted to Square Enix leaks and new information about the game and release dates.

    Source: FFInsider

    Sem comentários: